Pick up from Udaipur Hotel at 0900 AM and proceed for an excursion to
Chittorgarh Fort is the largest fort in India and the grandest in the state of Rajasthan. The fort, plainly known as Chittor, was the last capital of Mewar and is today situated 125Km south of Udaipur.
- Vijay Stambha: Vijay Stambha is an imposing victory monument located in Chittorgarh fort in Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India. This tower is the pièce de résistance of Chittorgarh.
- Kirti Stambh (tower of fame ) : Kirti Stambh is a 12th-century tower situated at Chittorgarh fort in Rajasthan, India. The 22 metre high tower was built by a Jain merchant Jeeja Bhagerwala during the reign of Rawal Kumar Singh (r: 1179-1191) for the glory of Jainism.
- Meera Temple : The Meera temple Chittorgarh was built during Rana Kumbha’s reign. He was the one who patronized the temple. It is a perfect temple located in a place that has a deep rooted association with the rich history of Rajasthan. Though most of the tourists visiting the place are attracted by its rich history but presence of this famous temple adds a new dimension to Chittorgarh tour packages.
and return back to udaipur for overnight stay.
Note: We will use Ac Dzire / Etios for 02-03 heads and for 04 – 06 heads we will use Ac Innova.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an AC car.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari etc.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.